A hair stylus salon, based in Frankston had issues with their existing website, getting next to zero leads from it, and being promised the world. After we checked the websites script, we found the was a cheap $500 budget site that would never be found.

We discussed the needs of the client and put forward a proposal. We definitely had to rebuild the website, and a re-brand was also on the cards, their logo was just not impressive enough. The client accepted our proposal and we were contracted for the work.

The website was developed in 2013, just before the mobile stage was taking off, and still to this day, the site is doing well.